Gather your team to connect and cook with Chef Pam Fanjoy! Learn how to keep mental health front and centre, and create a better work-life balance to be more productive at work and home.
Chef Pam is a clinical social worker and child, adolescent and family therapist and award-winning chef. She is also founder and Executive Director of Cooking Up Change, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to using food, interactive cooking classes and innovative counselling programs to improve the mental and physical health of young people and families.
Tailor your event to meet your goals:
Choose from a variety of options and formats to suit your needs, from a one-hour “Lunch and Learn” session to an afternoon of cooking and digging into meaningful topics around leadership, self-care and setting realistic targets for a work-life balance.
We host both in-person events and virtual workshops and seminars via Zoom that can accommodate up to 500 attendees. In-person events include your choice from any of our Foods of the World menus (see examples below).
Chef Pam Fanjoy speaking and keynote topics include:
- Mental health for entrepreneurs, including those in the food and hospitality industry
- Using the kitchen to tackle life’s problems and heal the body, mind and soul
- Food and the healing power of community
- Food insecurity, mental health and poverty
- National thought leadership around the intersectionality of childhood food insecurity, mental health and future well-being
Culinary programs as a milieu therapy approach to care for youth with mental health concerns, strengthen family relationships and care for seniors to allow them to age at home with support for adult children who serve as caregivers
- Transforming the way that mental health services are delivered to transitional aged youth (15-29 years of age)
A Sampling of Our Foods of the World Menus
Taste of India
Fanjoy’s Butter Chicken
with Basmati Rice
Taste of Thailand
Cashew Chicken Thai Stir Fry
with Jasmine Rice
Taste of Italy
Grilled Chicken Pasta Alfredo
Surf and Turf
Grilled Beef Tenderloin
with Seared Shrimp
Duck Confit with Cherry Sauce
and Pomme du Terre
Taste of the Mediterranean
with Lemon Rice Pilaf
Contact Us to Plan Your Event
For more information and a quote, please complete and submit the form below.